March Billing Messages
11 months ago
Water Saving Tips
- Monitor your water bill for unusually high use. Your water bill is a tool that can help you discover leaks.
- Shorten your shower by a minute or two and you'll save up to 150 gallons per month.
- Grab a wrench and fix that leaky faucet. It's simple, inexpensive, and you will save water.
- Turn faucets off tightly after each use.
- Designate one glass for your drinking water each day or refill a water bottle. This will cut down on the number of glasses to wash.
- When you save water, you save money on your utility bills too.
- Saving water is easy for everyone to do.
Working in your Parkingstrip
If you are planning any landscape or cement work in your park strip, notify us first. We will come out, at no charge, to inspect our water main and do any necessary repairs before you do any work.Blog